Join Us at The County Celebrants Network
We are always delighted to welcome new members to the County Celebrants Network. We expect new members to meet the following criteria:
For Practicing and or Experienced Celebrants, including Registrars and Clergy.
The requirements are:
- Certificate of Competency and training authentication
- 2 full Scripts of Funeral or Wedding services written by you.
After your application has been accepted subscriptions are GBP 10.00 per month by standing order and this will commence one month after joining or part thereof plus a one off GBP 75.00 joining fee.
When you are accepted as a member, you will receive the following:-
We ask you to complete the standing order for the sum of GBP 10.00 per calendar month, to cover your membership subscription
- Membership of a Professional Network
- Small monthly subscription fee
- No engagement commission payable to the Network
- Liability insurance of GBP 5 million pounds
- Personal Indemnity Insurance
- Certificate of Authentication (if required)
- County Listings on this website – see ‘Celebrant Members’
- Personal page to display photographs and reviews – see
- Access to the Forum -chance to talk or ask advice from other members
- An CCN Identification Badge
- CCN Face book page see https://www.facebook.com/ericrgillcelebrant
- A group voice when lobbying for political change
- The comfort of knowing that despite being an independent Civil Celebrant you have the backing of the Network and the Academy!
Associate membership and participation in their activities plus access to their regional meetings SAIF is the National Society of Allied and Independent Funeral Directors.
Supplier Membership of the NAFD
Call us 01225 704627 email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or a confidential chat.